Thursday, November 30, 2017

The best time of day...

The birds woke me at 5am this morning with their chatter...


So I was on my way for my walk by 6.  And...there was fog!!!



Unfortunately by the time I was half way around the river track the fog had cleared :(...




I had company...


Thankfully they didn't say much...


Despite the company...it was still lovely and peaceful...





And I couldn't resist this one of the sunlight through the trees...
I won't bore you with the other 600 'sunlight through trees'  I took


And now the sun is shining and it's HOT!
 
So I'm inside for the day.
 
xx

6 comments:

  1. The last photo is stunningly beautiful. You should get it blown up, printed, and framed, it is a great composition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bean! I'm no photographer, but I surprise myself sometimes :).

      Trouble is I take so many of a particular shot that I then confuse myself by trying to decide which is the best!

      Ever the overthinker...

      But I had thought of perhaps getting it printed off. xx

      Delete
  2. So beautiful. A good place to make a home.

    ReplyDelete