Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday Talk

It's too hot to go outside...and it's only spring!!!

I did do some dirt digging earlier...
 removing weeds and a tree stump from a front garden bed


And spread seaweed on a back garden bed...


Plus made time for my morning coffee...
 and a browse of my favourite mag

And baked another banana and walnut cake...
 added some bluberries this time...because I had them.  the recipe is HERE



And while it was too hot to work in the garden I finished off the last square (YAY!!!) on the charity blanket...
now comes the fun part of sewing it up :(


Better get out and clean up some of my garden mess...
 
Then I can come in and cook tea...fish, chips and salad tonight!
 
xx  

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blanket! I love all the color. It must have taken you quite a bit of time but what a great way to use up a bunch of scrappy pieces of yarn. I see a project coming on....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been working on it on and off for the year. I've enjoyed it, and will try and get one done each year for charity. xx

      Delete