Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday focus

Was up with the sun this morning...


So drove down to the supermarket to do a 'stock-up' shop before it got too busy, then back home for breakfast.

Put a casserole in the crockpot to cook...
 it sure smells good!!

And stewed some apples and rhubarb for my breakfasts...
my standard breakfast is quinoa, stewed apple/rhubarb, and yoghurt...yum!



All my knitted items I took to Bec at the Brush Rabbit recently have sold!!!!  So I hope to get to her later today with these items...
 2 crocheted hats and 2 pair of house slippers


This is one of her shop windows...


And this is one of my knitted hats in her window...
And a few days later I saw a lady walking around the river wearing it :))


Better make me some lunch and get on down the road...
 
xx

5 comments:

  1. Is this a different shop to where you were putting your blankets in? She certainly has a wonderful windo display - how wonderful to be having your items getting sold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sharm...a different shop, more upmarket. And she wants more stock!!! xx

      Delete
  2. How nice to see someone wearing your creation! Was it a temptation to tell her?

    ReplyDelete