Monday, April 24, 2017

Stalled

Had headaches all last week due to unseasonably hot and unsettled weather.  The rains and cooler weather started on the wwekend and my head is fine now.  Well...it's not aching, not sure how fine it is :)

So not much happened last week, apart from getting a couple of letters written and knitting the beanies for the masses family...
11 and counting...
 
Will maybe do one more and then move on to something else.  I'm a bit over beanies...
 
 
Had a lovely early morning walk yesterday after the overnight rain...
 
 
I am love, love, loving the autumn colours
 







Tomorrow is Anzac Day, so in honour of the occasion I made Anzac Biscuits...



Here's the recipe...
 
 
Off for my afternoon walk before the rain starts up again.
 
I hope you are enjoying your day!
 
xx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I also get more headaches in spring and fall, it seems. When the weather is changing. Oh, well; thank God for Exedrin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank God for Imigran!

      My daughter Natasha takes Excedrin too. She left some here last visit and I tried it, but it doesn't seem to work for me. xx

      Delete