Thursday, May 14, 2015

Yarning

Joining Ginny on her blog for Yarn Along...


Finished the crocheted edge on this cot blanket for one of the charities our knitting group support...


Now need to crochet around this single bed blanket...


Back to reading THIS book.  I read the first chapter a couple of weeks ago, but then had to finish a book I had on loan from the library.  With that done, I can now get back to this one in earnest.

Enjoying it so far...


And also browsing some back issues of this great Aussie magazine...Slow...


Winter has arrived... 
Snow on the mountains... 
 
 It's nice to have some knitting on the go...a good book to read...wood for the fire...  
 
xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blankets! I am an Aussie - so how have I not seen this magazine?! Looks like one I would like so I will have to check it out immediately! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne! I only discovered it last year when the newsagency here started getting it in. So...I've been ordering back issues online :)
    They have some really good articles and beautiful photography! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! They've been a joint effort with a number of ladies knitting the rectangles. I've just sewn them together and crocheted the edge :)) xx

      Delete
  4. Love both blankets! And I'm glad to see your river is behaving itself these days. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...all is well 'down by the river' :)) xx

      Delete