Thursday, November 29, 2012

the hurrier I go the behinder I get

Hello friends...life has been keeping me busy, but wanted to pop in to say hello :o)

With daughter Marnie and grandson Denver living here with me my days seem to be rather full.

We did manage recently to get all our things (Marnie's and mine) that we have had in storage in Hobart for 4 years brought up to Deloraine.  So now the garage is full of 'stuff' until we can get it sorted, so the car has to live in the driveway.



I have been enjoying opening some boxes and finding lots of my lovely book that I had forgotten I had....


And also making new labels for some of my craft work that I was selling in the craft shop at Stanley as the lady in my favourite shop (more on that later) in Deloraine is happy to take them on consignment... 
 
The roses around town are beautiful at the moment...will try and get some photos...
 
Time to get Denver from the school bus...
 
More later.... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment